Certech as an R&D partner in chemistry strives to develop solutions for the improvement of products and processes in a circular economy and low carbon footprint approach for a better planet for the future generations.
Working at Certech, it is joining a flexible organization of 35 highly qualified, experienced and customer focused employees in the field of materials, processes, and environment.
Want to play a key role in circular economy and reducing carbon footprint?
Certech is hiring a project associate (M/F/X) for developing chemical recycling technologies as solutions for a better planet:
You will be in charge of R&D projects in Chemical Recycling and Process Intensification.
• Conduct laboratory tests and measurements, in pilot plant or at the customer site
• Manage projects, follow technical, financial and commercial deadlines, negotiate and obtain support of all the stakeholders, organize project meetings, prepare progress reports
• Perform technology watch and literature survey
• Work out project proposals, define and schedule tasks, internal and external resources
• Identify project opportunities in collaboration with the R&D Manager
Essential skills and experience
• PhD or MSc. in chemical engineering, process chemistry or bioengineering
• Experienced in chemical recycling, catalytic pyrolysis and/or flow chemistry and process intensification
• Passionate about technological development and innovation
• Ability to write clear and concise technical reports
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiatives and to act as a team player
• Structured and organised, results oriented
• Demonstrates planning and execution skills
• Ability to manage lab technicians and operators in a matrix environment
• Safety awareness
• Customer focus
• Literate in MATLABTM and OpenSCADTM software or equivalent
• Fluent in French and English, knowledge of another European language is an asset
We offer a varied and flexible job in a pleasant and friendly working environment.