Quality and recognition
Certech implemented in 2004 a quality management system according to the ISO 9001 standard.
Since 2010, Certech is also accredited according to the ISO 17025:2005 standard for the sampling and measurement of odour concentration by dynamic olfactometry (NBN EN 13725 standard).
Document Belac n°400-Test can be downloaded on Belac website.
Certech is accredited by PSA for the following tests:
VOC analyses according to D10 5495-E
- Aldehydes and Ketones analyses according to D40 5535-E
Certech is accredited by Renault for the following tests:
- VOC, aldehydes & ketones, odour analyses from entire parts after conditioning in 1 m3 chamber test according to Renault D493085-B, D493027-C, D493046-C
- Odour from materials according to D493001-E
- VOC analyses according to D423109-C and D413144-A
- Aldehydes and Ketones analyses according to D403004-A
- Waxes testing by dynamic olfactometry at detection threshold
Accreditations by authorities
Certech is accredited by the Walloon Region for the sampling, analysis and research in the field of air quality (including odours), as well as for measurements by dynamic olfactometry and odour detection threshold with human assessors.
Certech is accredited by the Brussels-capital Region for the sampling and measurement of odour concentration for deliverance of environmental licence.
Certech is eligible for technological consulting and contracting via the so-called “chèques technologiques” for Wallonia or “KMO-portefeuille” for Flanders. These grants are dedicated to SMEs, to support and promote innovation.
Certech has been approved as service provider according to the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research. As a consequence, Certech is eligible for the Research Tax Credit program (CIR).
Certech is also referenced by the ADEME (French Agency for Environment and Energy Management) as a qualified laboratory for the assessment of air quality.
Certech is recognised as a reference expert by the AFNOR, ISO and CEN committees. Certech has been involved in the drafting of the European standards EN 13725 (dynamic olfactomery) and ISO 16000 (indoor air). Certech is currently involved in the drafting process of new standards covering the following topics:
- Determination of VOC's in indoor air
- Emissions into indoor air
- Emissions from constructions products into indoor air
- Sensory testing
- Measurement of odour impact by on-site inspection
- Workplace air
- Ambiant air - diffusive samplers
Active member of the Editorial Board of International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization (IJPAC)
Emissions and odours from materials conference organization
Organization committee member of the Atmos'Fair conference