Certech is member of EMRA (Environment and Materials Research Association). This association gathers 6 research and test centres (CRIBC, INS, INISMa, CTP, Certech and Materia Nova). These centres have complementary skills in the fields of material science, processing and environment and have decided to adopt a joint development strategy in order to provide a higher level of industrial support for its customers.
In 2012, Certech and UCL (via its research institutes) strengthened their collaboration and developed their research and training activities through the creation of a joint research unit ("unité mixte de recherche").
Certech is a member of SUSCHEM, EUROPABIO, SPE, SFIP, BPG, GFP, GN-MEBA, SoR, GFSV, UWE.
Certech offers also a large network of collaborations and partnership with other research centres and universities such as:
- Universities: UCL Lille, UMH, ULB, ULG, EMD, GEGENA2, INRA
- Research Transfer Organisation: WALTECH, VITO, CRITT, CREPIM, VKC
- Federations: Agoria, Essenscia
- Clusters: Plastiwin, TWEED, Val+, Mecatech, BIOWIN, WAGRALIM, GREENWIN, MAUD, IAR, Cosmetic Valley
- Training centres: Cefochim, Technofutur
- Platforms: ERE, MRP, Construction, Transport, AGROBIO
- Public agencies: EC, AWEX, IC, SPW, Innovatech, AST