Technology platform - Process intensification
Autoclaves and Equipments for Chemical Synthesis
- Autoclaves in parallel with mechanical stirring (8 x 20 mL, up to 34 bar and 200 °C)
- Steel autoclaves (75 to 600 mL) for high-pressure and high temperatures chemical treatments (up to 500 °C and 600 bar)
- Micro autoclaves in glass (0.5 mL to 20 mL) stirred and heated by microwave irradiation
(up to 250°C) and resistant to an autogenous pressure of 20 bar.
- Glass reactors (0.6 to 6L) heated by double jacket (200 °C) with semi-automated injection systems and continuous temperature and pH control.
- Pilot reactor (5 liters) with solid addition unit (1 kg/h) and pilot distillation unit (pyrolysis, catalytic cracking, waste treatments, biomass conversion, …)
- Intensified reactor for continuous meso-fluid tests (-10 to 200 °C, 2 to 10 ml /min)
- Intensified reactors for gas phase catalytic tests (25 to 450 °C, 100 ml /min)
- Intensified reactors for continuous catalytic oxidation of VOCs (250 °C, 30 m3/h)
- Reactors for continuous treatment of fluids loaded with solid particles (design and adaptation according to project needs).
- Ultrasonic reactors (design and adaptation according to project needs)
- Preparative chromatography, distillation columns
- NMR (access), GC-FID, GC-MS, HPLC, IR, Raman, UV, DRX, BET, DLS, TGA / DSC, micro-GC coupled to mass spectrometer, zeta potential analyzer